- The show has reserved blocks of time on the schedule for informal meetings and events to avoid conflicts with official programs or events. Requests outside these timeframes cannot be accommodated.
- All meeting space is contractually controlled by MLA during the annual meeting. Any calls to the convention center or hotel will be directed to show management for approval and assignment.
- Your meeting can be listed in the Official Program if your request is received before February 1, 2018. After that date it will either be listed in the Official Program or the addendum page.
- Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate your chosen time; however, please indicate a second choice in case your first preference is not available.
- Meeting space availability is limited. Please submit requests early. Complete one application per function and submit additional applications if needed for multiple functions.
Note: all pricing is in U.S. Dollars
|Type of Event
|MLA sections, chapters and SIGs
||Up to two informal meetings at no charge, additional meetings are $200 per meeting
|Affiliate, non-MLA, or other non-profit groups
||$360 per meeting
|Exhibitors, commercial groups or others not listed above (Note: Sunrise Seminar & Technology Showcase requests should use the appropriate form, not this one.)
||Sunday and Monday: $1,199 per meeting
Tuesday and Wednesday: $1,099 per meeting
Room Set-up Information
Please provide as much preliminary meeting information as possible, so the appropriate size room can be assigned to you. To best use the limited space available, the suggested seating and room sets below will be used in the event that a room set style is not indicated. Other room sets styles are available upon request and will be accommodated if possible. Because the rooms are used for multiple meetings throughout the day, the room you receive may be slightly larger than you need but never smaller.
|Number of Attendees
||Suggested Room Set
||Conference style (chairs around a long rectangular table)
||Hollow square style (chairs around a rectangle table with open space in center)
||Theater style (chairs only with head table at front of room)
Communication and Confirmation of Meeting Services and Needs
For MLA Sections, Chapters, SIGs, and Committees Only: All arrangements and details will be confirmed with the event contact person by Tina Vickery, Meeting Manager, who will act as the liaison with the facility for all details.
For Affiliate/Non-MLA, Exhibitor, and Commercial Functions: After space is assigned and confirmed with the event contact person, all arrangements and payment for services (audiovisual equipment, food or beverage service, etc.) should be made directly with MLA’s contracted suppliers. Supplier contact information will be provided to the event contact upon confirmation.
Cancellation Policy: Meeting space cancellations shall be in writing, to Tina Vickery and are eligible for a full refund, less a $50 processing fee if received prior to March 23, 2018. No refunds will be given after March 23, 2018.
Questions? Please email Tina Vickery, Meeting Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-752-6312 with any questions.