Exhibitor Registration & Housing
Support MLA by booking your reservations under the MLA '18 room block at the MLA '18 official hotel. MLA has negotiated a block of rooms at special discounted room rates at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Your patronage of the meeting hotel makes it possible for MLA to secure the space necessary for this event at a greatly reduced cost. The hotel not only offers discounted rates and the best networking opportunities, but staying in the group blocks helps the association meet its contractual obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties, and keep meeting registration prices down. We thank you in advance for your support.
Click here to access the MLA '18 Housing Page. Deadline for reservations: April 15, 2018.
Benefits of booking in the block:
- Group Bookings: Fully manage your group booking, large or small, with robust tools.
- Flexibility: Make adjustments without penalty in case your plans change.
- Support the Annual Meeting: Commissions normally paid to travel sites go to the association, lowering overall costs.
- Reservation Protection: Get peace of mind with support before, during and after your stay.
- Easy Booking: Intuitive software makes booking fast, simple and secure.
- Deep Discounts: Buy-in-bulk hotel rates, with savings passed on to you.
- Exceptional Service: We’re your advocate before, during and after your stay.
- Best Rate Pledge: We comparison shop to ensure our rates remain the lowest.
- Pay Delay: Ease your commitment – book now, pay later.
- Hotel Rewards Points: Get credit for your hotel loyalty program.
Important Hotel Reservation Information: onPeak is the only official hotel provider associated with MLA '18.
While other hotel resellers may contact you offering hotels for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences. They may require that rooms must be fully prepaid; that charges are non-refundable and/or be subject to steep change fees; and room types may not be guaranteed.
Please do not become a victim of these companies and their scams. If you do choose to book with a vendor not endorsed by MLA '18, we strongly encourage you to verify their credentials before doing business with them, and then independently confirm that your reservations have in fact been made and will be honored by directly contacting your chosen hotel, airline and/or rental car company.
The Exhibitor Registration can be accessed at this link. Each exhibitor has been sent a unique password to access your personal exhibitor account.
- The online system will allow you to enter all the names of your exhibitor staff. You may enter the site as many times as necessary to remove, add or update your staff list.
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to 10 complimentary Exhibitor Conference registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth. You may register for your complimentary conference registrations, while you are online in your personal exhibitor registration account. You may also log into this site at another date and time when you have new or updated information.
- All badges can be picked-up at the exhibitor registration desk in the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
- If you require assistance, please contact MLA Customer Service at 800-752-6312 or send an email to email@example.com
Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Friday, May 18||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, May 19||7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, May 20||9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, May 21||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|